Experience You Can Trust
Pediatric Therapy Network is committed to provide the best treatment plans to children and their families with developmental, functional, and physical disorders. The pediatric therapy team are selected experts in their respected fields and all share a common compassion and love of children. We provide services in homes, daycares, and our clinic.
Pediatric Therapy Network uses only the most advance testing to evaluate and treat our patients. Our therapists tailor each patient’s plan of care to coincide with the referring physician to ensure all goals are specific to the child’s needs during every session.
We look forward to working with your child.
If any apply to your child our therapists can help:
• Premature Birth
• Developmental Delay
• Spina Bifida
• Genetic disorders
• Neurological disorders
• Problem with Textures/Touch
• Cerebral Palsy
• ADHD, ADD
• Delays in Self Care/Dressing
• Delays in Walking/Jumping/Climbing
• Hearing delays associated with cochlear implants
• Voice and fluency differences
• Receptive and expressive language deficits
• Social skill impairments
• Articulation Issues
• Tongue thrust
• Auditory processing and comprehension
• Food aversions
• Feeding problems